Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quake live
Has anyone tried quake live yet?

Because I have and I am completely addicted.

What is Quake live you ask well here you go...

Quake Live (previously known as Quake Zero) is a FPS video game by id Software running Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X or Linux that is downloaded and launched via a web browser plugin. The game first appeared in 2007, entered an invitation-based closed beta in 2008, and an open beta began on February 24, 2009.

I just found it opened again about 1 or 2 months ago and I love it. Its no call of duty but what can I say its great for being free and when I am on a computer with no games on it its great to use.

O and if i didn't mention its 1000000% free.

Here are some Screen shots

[Image: quake-live.jpg]

[Image: 50488278.jpg]

If you are interested click the link below. Add me my Profile name is PopTartBoss maby we could start a support forums clan.

[Image: 256px-Quakelive_logo_300.png]

See you there.

lil PopTart kid
[Image: lilpoptartkidsig.png]
yes its wicked ... i tried it as soon as it got out .. those guys are wizards to put such graphics in browser based game
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Yes the game is so light and there are sooooo many maps. They come out with new ones every day. Its rare that you see a company put so much effort in a free game. Another great thing is all the different game types I never get bored although free for all is my favorite. And most of all what I love is that its original its not like they just have a war fps its all original. What is your profile name?
i cant remember lol .. been i while since i played it .. i dont play much games lately
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Mine is NinjaGeek, and yeah I tested out a demo when Google released the O3D demos.... was just a simple map... and I forgot about it.
I'm just checking it out now!
Nice i will add you we can play the good maps.
I will play but give me sometime to train.... And my mouse is letting me down.... that suckz..
Yeah I have an apple mighty mouse it has all these features so when I see someone I tense up which squeezes the side button. And you change weapons by clicking through them with your wheel well I have a free floating wheel so I can't be accurate.
I was one of those invitees. Couldn't actually play the game because I hadn't built this computer yet. The computer lagged ridiculously, to the point were it was unusable. Had to shut it down every time I ran it. I have Quake 3 Gold Edition and Quake 4 so I'm not chomping at the bit to try it.