Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I come bearing a Name
Well I am whinis and I come bearing nothing other than my name and hopefully a little expertise in the field however I feel that there are many more knowledgeable people on the forums than I, I will try and help.

Also for the gamers out there I love Rts's and metal gear solid... oh dear metal gear
Welcome to Support Forums and enjoy your stay! What field of expertise do you speak of?
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(01-02-2010, 09:38 PM)uber1337 Wrote: Welcome to Support Forums and enjoy your stay! What field of expertise do you speak of?
Computers in general, for me its windows. I have been "repairing" computers unofficially for about 13 years now, and Im 17. I do know a little I but by no means am a professional.

While I like linux more, and have a lot of fun on linux i am also a gamer. Unfortunately windows is my only option for gaming.
Good then this is surely the place for you. By solving problems and watching others solve problems you will slowly become a professional. good luck ! Smile
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(01-02-2010, 10:11 PM)uber1337 Wrote: Good then this is surely the place for you. By solving problems and watching others solve problems you will slowly become a professional. good luck ! Smile

Why thank you and happy New Year.
(01-02-2010, 09:58 PM)Whinis Wrote: Computers in general, for me its windows. I have been "repairing" computers unofficially for about 13 years now, and Im 17. I do know a little I but by no means am a professional.

While I like linux more, and have a lot of fun on linux i am also a gamer. Unfortunately windows is my only option for gaming.

You "repaired" a computer when you were 4?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(01-02-2010, 11:23 PM)NaK Wrote: You "repaired" a computer when you were 4?
Prodigy.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
well.. "repaired" is a general term. I learned that using a command prompt I can delete files that are unneeded. Like the C drive on windows to "update" to the next version... ah good times.
(01-03-2010, 07:26 AM)Whinis Wrote: well.. "repaired" is a general term. I learned that using a command prompt I can delete files that are unneeded. Like the C drive on windows to "update" to the next version... ah good times.
Well, you certainly were fortunate enough to have the ability to work on computers at an early age. I learned the stuff above no less then 2 years ago.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
you can play games on linux as well - in WINE for example.. and there are many good games for linux like World of Goo and many more
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni