Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My SON come to visit me after 7 years!!
(01-03-2010, 03:03 AM)awil Wrote: Did you recognized him when you open the door??

Nope no idea.
I was like "Who are you what ya want" lol.
Even when he said his name i had to think for a second.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

That's pretty bad lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
That must've felt amazing bro. Hope those visits become more regular.
(01-03-2010, 10:46 PM)Aristotle Wrote: That must've felt amazing bro. Hope those visits become more regular.

Thanks mate. Yes i hope to keep in contact for the rest of my life.
But its early days. He may just think i am a prick and not bother lol.
The Rules!

lol. My dads a prick, but i doubt i'll cut out contact.
I love my dad, and I think your son love you to. If not, why should he searching for you after 7 years be apart.
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
(01-04-2010, 12:35 AM)Aristotle Wrote: lol. My dads a prick, but i doubt i'll cut out contact.

I dont think he thinks that though. I remember the last time i saw him we went to a car parts shop and the store bloke asked him if i was his dad and he said. "He is not just my dad but the best dad in the world"
So i know he remembered me as a good father and i have not changed really so i dont expect that to change.
Never know though. Religion got involved at this stage and thus the no contact Sad
I know he does still have some religious side to him but i did not explore that as its his choice and i dont want to get involved in that.

(01-04-2010, 01:43 AM)awil Wrote: I love my dad, and I think your son love you to. If not, why should he searching for you after 7 years be apart.

Honestly i suspect he come to me simply because he is going to the army.
I live in the same house i did 7 years ago and he could have come any time.
Still i take what i can get and are really happy to see the boy...... Oops Man lol. <- Quite weird i tells ya.
The Rules!

Did he give you his msn or anything? Try adding him on facebook even Tongue
I dont do facebook. I do have a family website with domain name same as surname which i told him to go to. He said he will. And he gave me his mobile number.
Might take a pic of myself actually and send him an sms. Just so he has one and hopefully he sends one back.
I really dont want to overstep my mark though. Must be hard for him if its hard for me?
The Rules!

Unless he really was looking forward to seeing you again, and had you all wrong in his head, (He was younger memories tend not to stay the exact same as they were as actions) But thats also assuming he obessed over it Tongue. Most likely though, its just as weird as it is for him.
Wow that was bad english..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  /rant about the past few years.. [LONG STORY AND POORLY WRITTEN] Elxuraitor 1 695 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: l[DG]l Goat
  Moving on more than 2 years after breakup irishbella 13 11,190 05-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Annmorris
  Party for new years. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 5 1,275 12-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ
  Can't cope, break up after 2 years. 13 5,492 03-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gregarious
  I have trolls attacking my son who was two and died Lukes Army 23 10,050 12-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Swift Swim