Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertisement Forum
(01-05-2010, 09:48 PM)SYST3M4T1C Wrote: This site will be helpful for a couple of my sites but have to look at what sites are restricted from being promoted. Overall I like it; simplicity is the way to go.

Ummm to actually make this a beneficial post I'll post a couple tweaks.

Pretty much as long as there is no illegal content it's allowed. There's a link to the board guidelines next to the RSS feed. To make it easier for you though here you go. Mainly sites that have no illegal content, or link to illegal content is fine.
Quote:Banner - I do believe your banner could be better...it's not that attractive IMO.
That's really the point. I don't want something that will distract away from the content. I've never really been too interested in flashy logos/banners. Those aren't important, the content is. And especially for me to start getting paid advertisements (which I'll be setting up the locations for them soon)
Quote:Nav Bar - It has Advertisement Forum and Forum which both go to the same page well somewhat. Your index page is the forum homepage so technically it's the same page. I would remove one of those unless you are thinking about making a homepage.
IPB does this for some reason and I haven't quite figured out why or how to change it yet.
Quote:Missing Icons - Some of your icons are missing like on this link http://www.advertisementforum.net/index....=ibEconomy your Quick Donate, Shopping Cart and My Ad bucks icons are missing.
Yeah, I'm not sure why this happened and honestly hadn't noticed anything until it was mentioned. I'm going to have to fiddle about and see what the deal is.
Quote:It's nice to see you offer other themes for people to use. Umm..you should hide the Lo-Fi theme until you fix it b/c it's under construction from what I see.
It's for phone access.
Quote: On the Blue theme, the ticket system got pushed below the nav bar. The Grey Lustrous pushed the Staff Application and Ticket System below as well.
I'll have to figure out exactly why this is, but I'm sure I know why and that I know how to fix it.
Quote:Overall it's a good project and hope the best. You will see me there soon Smile
That's good to hear, glad you like the project and want to come over Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 521 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 864 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,886 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  Add Your Ads - Free Advertisement Forum Zammyslave 8 1,643 04-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Zammyslave