Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old? im 17
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -4
3. What's your internet connection speed? 1dl/512upload (im on chile not america ¬¬)
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Windows Xp, Internet Security,PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support, and Virus Infection and Trojan Assistance
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? sincerly...20-30 xD i check all the forums where i am like 6-8 times in a day
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Helping Other users with their problems, moderating, b& hammering trolls and posting tutorials
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, i actually worked on many projects and forums (7) and i am a moderator (aka tripfag) in a Imageboard (so low selfsteem is not a problem for me) i could maybe make some "out of duty" posts in off topic zone of course

Bonus track: i know spanish
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, 16.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) Eastern -5
3. What's your internet connection speed? 20Mbit Down/5MBit Up
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Windows/General Computer Information/Internet Connectivity, basically general knowledge, which I can be most helpful in.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? After October, about 20hrs a week, but October is busy because I have a job on the weekends, a full school schedule, a robotics class on tuesday, and drivers ed on monday/saturday.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would make the site a fun place for all while demonstrating that a clean/on topic forum is key to success. I will post many tutorials I have came up with when I get the time (after October).
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, I always look at the situation as judiciously as possible and try to keep emotion behind me.

Thanks,
SuperBorn
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, I'm 18 to be exact
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) -6 Central
3. What's your internet connection speed?[Image: 583857532.png]
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Computers in general, web (when you add more) and I'll love the econ section.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Umm, I don't have an exact number but at least a few hours everyday.(Time of day will vary depending on the day)
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Honestly not much different that I would as a member. I'll still help people but I would try and help clean the forum clean.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? I like to think so. It takes a lot to make me mad.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? 23 Years
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) 4:46 PM
3. What's your internet connection speed? 50MB
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Virus help, Microsoft, Visual Basic. Pretty much all pc stuff.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? At Least 24 hours
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would enforce the rules but still be a fair person. I would always respect other staff members as any good mod should. I would help out in topics people posts, and i wouldn't go crazy. I play fair. I enforce rules.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Of Course. i have had experience as admin and mod on a few other nice forums. Unfortunately they do not exist anymore. I will put all my time into this forum.

Thanks for reading!
1. Are you at least 16 years old:yes i am
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) US eastern
3. What's your internet connection speed: cable
4. What topics interest you most at SF: web desing plus the general helping of others
5. How many hours per week can you moderate: 50 hours a week 6-7 a day
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator: keeping the forum a white hat community, decreasing the amount of spam/ flaming in all sections
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties: yes, i am a moderator on malvager and i have seemed to be pretty level headed there ^__^
Application removed pending edit.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? I'm 16
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT - 7
3. What's your internet connection speed? DSL 824 kbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Windows, Virus Infection, or Video Gaming
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 30 hours
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? To stop flaming, and to Enforce the rules provide, stop spammers, and to make this site a better place to support each other.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, I
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
Yes, I am.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
GMT+
3. What's your internet connection speed?
15 Mbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF?
Malware, Windows, Apple, PC Hardware, Programming, but I pretty much like everything Smile
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
I am usually on SF for at least 2/2.5 hours everyday.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
Mostly going over reported posts, posting helpful links for members, checking if programs are clean.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
Yes. I would try my best to prevent fights/not start them.
(10-04-2009, 09:04 AM)Omniscient Wrote: If you are interested in being a moderator on SF please make a reply and answer these questions.

I ask that you do not post in this thread anything but applications.

Thank you.

Yes.
2. What time zone are you in?
GMT -5.00
8-10 mBps
Windows Support (All versions), and Wifi and Internet Help.
21-25
Reduce poor quality posts, reduce flaming, and keep an eye out for the general rules. Also contribute useful info to the forum.
I don't scream at people in caps lock, I am blunt, and I say what I need to say right then and there. No BS.
yes

-8 GMT

DSL ~300kps

Virus infections

around 40 hours per week, more on some weeks.

Make sure everyone stays on topic, is being relatively polite. Also making sure rules aren't broken.

Yes, I don't argue with other members, I only state my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 786 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,312 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,624 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,562 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,265 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan