Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes (22)
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) +5.30 (India)
3. What's your internet connection speed? 256KBps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? coding and computer stuff
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? minimum 20
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
1. finding posts which are misplaced and place them at correct place.
2. find people breaking rules.
3. contributing as much as to forum.
4. Help people having doubts related to forum , forum rules ,posting etc.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
yes. i believe not to take action in hurry and not to be one sided.i have my good rep everywhere by name of werox1337 or shadeslayer on sites like orkut
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes 16
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -8 hours
3. What's your internet connection speed?
[Image: 583184676.png]
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Coding, Reviews, Opinions etc.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Every weekday after 4:30 and Saturdays.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Helping new members get along and through the forums, organizing posts, threads etc.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes i can.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes 19
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT +1
3. What's your internet connection speed? 4/8 Mbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? I'm currently working in a computer shop, we repair/sell PC's, laptops and also help customers with problems. I think I would be most useful in the Computer Support Topics as I am prety clued up on most hardware/software problems.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Minimum-30, Max-60+
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? My main priority would be first to check any reports ie. spaming, flaming, inappropriate threads/posts. Then I would be browsing the forums checking threads and generally helping out where possible, answering PM's replying to threads/posts.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Working in a shop and dealing with customers face to face on a day to day basis requires good people skills, knowing how to deal a with irate customer in a polite mannor and calming then down will help me a great deal in moderating SF.
Thanks.Thumbsup
1. Are you at least 16 years old? - 17 Actually

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) - Eastern

3. What's your internet connection speed? - I download at..2.0mb/s - Almost instant, don't know the exact speed.

4. What topics interest you most at SF? Computers/Programming

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? I'm on a lot at HF, so I can split up my time here as well, probably 20 hours per week.

6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I would first deal with any reports that are in the box, and from there I would go on to check the recent posts in most sections, or we could divide sections with other moderators for efficiency.

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Of course, my mind is my greatest weapon, I'm able to see things through anything, and use them to my advantage. I can resolve an issue quickly and gracefully even when other people don't cooperate. It's all about stealth.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) +10 (Australia)
3. What's your internet connection speed? 1300kb/sec (Fastest available in rural Australia)
4. What topics interest you most at SF? PHP, Hardware, Microsoft Support, Visual Basic, Cell Phones
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 45 (5 hours week days, 10 hours weekends)
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Help others with their computer problems, Stop flamers, Diffusing arguments. i am also in a different timezone to most, allowing me to perform "off-peak" moderating.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes
1. Are you at least 16 years old? No.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) +5 1/2
3. What's your internet connection speed? Supposed to be 1megabit/sec
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Linux, Windows, Graphics and Web Design related.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 12 right now, but after exams probably 27.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Preventing Spam, Counsel members, be an example, keep the forum clean, and help people.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?Yes.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
Yes i am
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
GMT-7
8mb
4. What topics interest you most at SF?
Coding, Virus and Trojans, PC/Desktop support
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
I will be on about 3-5hours a day, Weekends all night
First, read through all the moderated posts. Look at them and see if they do need to be moderated. Then fix em up. And if i got time then I will help people who need support.
Yes. I have high experience of being a moderator. I currently used to mod, But, now I administrate 2 forums. Pretty much been doing good from their. Thought i know all your plug ins and how they work. I will be on everyday when i get home to do my duties for you, the support, and everyone else.
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
Yes.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
GMT.
Not amazing but enough Tongue
4. What topics interest you most at SF?
PC stuff, Laptop/Netbook, Microsoft, Apple, Networking, PHP, Databases, Phones/MP3
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
Many. At the computer ~7/8 hours a day during the week (work and at home), about the same at weekends.
Normal mod stuff, spammers, illegal stuff, the usual.
Yes.
MyBB Support Team Lead
1. I'm 25+ years old

2. GMT +2

3. I own 3 connections 10 Mbps each (used for my work mostly)

4. Topics interested :
--1. Microsoft Support
--2. Linux, FreeBSD, and Unix
--3. Visual Basic and the .NET Framework
--4. Programming with C++
--5. PHP The Hypertext Preprocessor
--6. Java Programming
--7. Money Making and Finances

5. I can moderate ~18 hours per week.

6. Making sure that everyone follows the forum rules.

7. I am high experience forum moderator/administrator
(I've hosted 3 forums last 2 years)

P.S. I'm mostly doing that because certainly i have so much free time to spend around web this period of time but notice that if you chose me i am not a kid sleeping on his pc (work , wife , dog e.t.c.) that's why i am not that sure about the time that i will spend in your forums but i'm sure that i wont disappoint you in any way. Most of all i am doing this cause i liked the work you did on your 'other' forums and i want to learn from you ...
1. I'm 17 years old

2. GMT +01:00

3. I have 1mbps.

4. Topics interested :
--1. Microsoft Support
--2. Linux, FreeBSD, and Unix
--3. Visual Basic and the .NET Framework
--4. Programming with C++
--5. PHP The Hypertext Preprocessor
--6. Java Programming
--7. Money Making and Finances
--8. Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help
--9. Cell Phones, MP3 and PDA Help
5. I can moderate all day.

6. Just makings sure that everyone follows the rules.

7. I am high experience forum moderator/administrator. I was admin or moderator on few sites.

Thanks you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 792 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,321 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,651 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,631 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,273 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan