Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPod Touch: Silicone or hard cover? + Best free/paid games?
What is everyones oppinion? I just got my iPod Touch, and my mom just payed me and I want to get one of the two. Which one should I get?

And also, what are some of your favorite game apps? Both free and/or paid.
I am thinking of getting Super Monkey Ball and Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart. Are they worth it?

Give me your opinion!
silicon deff, you dont need a hard cover if you take care of it and scratches arent gonna go through the silicon...and one piece of advice.... ALWAYS see if theres a free version of the paid app or a lite version so you can test the app before you buy...like with super monkey ball you can play like 1 level free (imo not worth money) have fun with the touch i love mine
sillicon, im on my pod atm.
[Image: storm_9761679342144499258_heartbeat.gif]

When life closely comes to an end...

I'd say hardcover. Silicons will rip eventually if you constantly put your iPod in your pocket. How do I know? By experience.
For the apps, check gameloft they make grrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat games like gta for itouch
[Image: storm_9761679342144499258_heartbeat.gif]

When life closely comes to an end...

i have a silicone but it attracts to much hair i might switch to hardcover or something.
Get a Speck candyshell, I have one right now. It's freakin awesome, it even comes with an anti-glare screen protector. It's a bit expensive though, but you won't have to change your cover ever again.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(10-06-2009, 06:04 PM)YoungHacker Wrote: For the apps, check gameloft they make grrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat games like gta for itouch
Yea they do have some nice games.

(10-06-2009, 06:42 PM)n4q Wrote: Get a Speck candyshell, I have one right now. It's freakin awesome, it even comes with an anti-glare screen protector. It's a bit expensive though, but you won't have to change your cover ever again.
Yea it is kinda expensive... I might just buy a regular hard cover instead Tongue
I like my hardcase but it's really personal preference. Also, I have a way to get games all for free :3. Not going to say it but lets just say a jailbreak is awesome.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
I use silicon for my iPhone, but the only problem is is that I have to take the cover off to place it in it's dock.
My brother, however, found a very nice, cheap, hard case with a leather-like outside, giving it a silicone feel. It's also put on in two parts, so you can just slide the bottom part down and take it off to dock and charge.
They have it for iPod Touch, also, but I don't think that it as much of a problem with the iPod Touch.
And to add on, for apps, a really good game for those who enjoy the Madden series, the Madden 10 app is actually really cool. A bunch of other cool ones would be Labyrinth, iPhysics, Coin Flip (for solving those random situations where you might need a coin, and change it to 100% chance of either heads or tails ahead of time to always win), iBeer (great for entertaining, especially if you can time the mouthing of the burp), and Touchgrind.
Those are just a few.
Wow, they have a lot of great apps!
Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TUT-How to Semi-Tether jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 for iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch 4G,3G OFWGKTΔ 2 2,542 12-20-2011, 01:10 PM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ
  iPod Touch Speaker Not Working? Professor Oak 3 8,428 12-19-2011, 07:09 AM
  Where are .debs installed? [iPod touch 2G.] Grin 3 1,162 12-19-2011, 07:05 AM
  I need some good iPod Touch games. ♱ RedTube ♱ 58 15,822 09-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Jailbroken my iPod Touch, where can I get the free apps? Niels 24 9,076 09-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Barack Obama