Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HT : Starting Google Chrome Incognito From Desktop
Hello users of Supportforums, this is my second HT (How To) thread.
To check out my other HT thread please click here

I will be showing you how you can start Google Chrome Incognito from your desktop without starting the regular Chrome then clicking on "New Incognito Window"

First right click on your default Google Chrome icon and select "Create Shortcut"
[Image: 15re8zq.png]

Second go to the end of the "Target" box and add the following : -incognito
[Image: bdmlok.png]

Third name it to what you like
[Image: 30mpwjl.png]

Extra - To get the Incognito icon I am using download the following image and then right click on the Incognito Google Chrome and click on "Properties" and then "Change Icon" and finally search for the image you just downloaded.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ww2eyt0t5m3

Thank you reading my HT thread, please say thanks if this helped you. If you didn't like it please give me some feedback.

I created this myself, if you use it on another site please give credits to me, NaK.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
So what does incognito do? I'm assuming it doesn't store cookies or history?
(12-29-2009, 01:26 AM)Extasey Wrote: So what does incognito do? I'm assuming it doesn't store cookies or history?

Webpages that you open and files downloaded while you are incognito aren't recorded in your browsing and download histories. All new cookies are deleted after you close the incognito window.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(12-29-2009, 01:26 AM)Extasey Wrote: So what does incognito do? I'm assuming it doesn't store cookies or history?

Incognito is what you use when you don't want another person to see how often you look at pr0n.
btw the download link is dead
Informative , thanks
Mad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TechLifeForum QuickLink v1.0 - Chrome Extension (Developed by Ace) AceInfinity 2 1,291 10-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  [Google Chrome] Extensions + Skins cheeseburger 17 7,593 12-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Zephoruss
  Google Chrome Error яeborn 8 2,807 09-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Google Chrome task manager. spark™ 10 3,270 09-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: The Flash ϟ
  Why you should think twice about using Google Chrome Omniscient 64 22,022 09-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Thomas