Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything Important Missing?
nce they see they can't post illegal stuff more than the 75% will stay only at HF
Google es tu mejor amigo :]
Awards Yeye

Everything else looks pretty much the same and looks well.
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
(10-06-2009, 08:16 PM)QBANBOY407 Wrote: nce they see they can't post illegal stuff more than the 75% will stay only at HF

I respectfully disagree. I assume 75% of HF's active members WILL indeed coming over to supportforums.net
I'm a fan of tabs, even if I have content enough for just two of them. I really love them. But I see where you're coming from.

Only thing that comes on my mind at the moment is Specs plug-in. It's IMO even more needed than it was on HF. This is a Support forums, helpers like to know what configuration their victims have.
(10-07-2009, 01:36 AM)Soldier of Fortune Wrote: Warning system; what are you waiting for xD

The warning system IS up isn't it? Next to my REP it says 0% warning.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Maybe spread the C++ section to be C/C++?
I personally think that we are set to go.

Everyone sit back and prepare for the large flow of new members.

Let's hope it doesn't get too hectic.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Tabs! We need tabs 100%. I have to take a rest before making the climb back up from Webserver Support. Roflmao
[Image: Lj]
(10-07-2009, 01:38 AM)S1cKL3R Wrote: The warning system IS up isn't it? Next to my REP it says 0% warning.

Yeah it is. I didn't notice it until I have already posted...so I quickly edited my post hoping that no1 will see it. Unfortunately, you did, and you even quoted it. FML
Nope, I think everything is up to date and good Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Remove From Buddy List" Image Missing -Infectious 3 981 08-14-2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Mass Complation All Important Threads On SupportForums. BreShiE 11 1,838 07-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: BreShiE