Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything Important Missing?
quick test

ffafas

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzlm_DoAJfk[/yt]

if all these worked then ya were good
(10-06-2009, 04:57 PM)MreGSX Wrote: That was probably before Kn1ght was appointed as a moderator. Smile

It was not which most likely means he will add a mod or two shortly.
Please no tabs! It just makes me have to go through more pages. There isn't close to that many forums that they're needed.
(10-06-2009, 05:39 PM)Alex Wrote: Please no tabs! It just makes me have to go through more pages. There isn't close to that many forums that they're needed.

Though it's not that big of an issue right now, there will probably be a lot of sections added as the site grows. Hopefully, anyways. Smile

I really liked the tabs on HF.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I won't mind them then. But, right now they aren't needed. Why not just wait till we need them?
Tabs imho are not yet needed. They add substantial code to the source of the page (javascript) and I prefer to only utilize them if really needed. Like at HF.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-06-2009, 05:42 PM)Alex Wrote: I won't mind them then. But, right now they aren't needed. Why not just wait till we need them?

Well, it's just that, there's a bigger chance that a former HF member will be active if he sees the similar tab system here, imo.
(10-06-2009, 05:50 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Well, it's just that, there's a bigger chance that a former HF member will be active if he sees the similar tab system here, imo.

That makes no sense, no one will stay just because of the tabs at the top....
i say blast away...
(10-06-2009, 06:00 PM)MyNameIs940 Wrote: That makes no sense, no one will stay just because of the tabs at the top....

It would be a contributing factor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Remove From Buddy List" Image Missing -Infectious 3 977 08-14-2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Mass Complation All Important Threads On SupportForums. BreShiE 11 1,818 07-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: BreShiE