Poll: Which is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
eset smart security 4
61.11%
11 61.11%
microsoft security essentials
27.78%
5 27.78%
what the hell is this?
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eset AV vs Microsoft Security Essentials
Which one is better in terms of detection, speed, etc?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Your putting up ESET vs. Microsoft. In all fairness Microsoft has the suckiest security, but ESET is by far the best I have seen.
-The detection is very fast and if you keep it up to date then you will be protected from all new viruses. The only time it is slow is if it is doing an indepth scan of your hard drive.
-Speed like I said is very fast.
-It has all around protection from viruses to firewall to malware and spam.
Good and Bad you Decide.
SupermanDevlish
MSE is a new AV that Microsoft released and in ratings, it is pretty good. I want to know which one is better.
Bumping, anyone else care to vote?
MSE has found viruses that avast pro didnt! To me it is working great!
Google es tu mejor amigo :]
I think eset more trusted than microsoft,,they have more experience ThumbsupThumbsup
Microsoft should be the best antivirus, because they make the OS. But i still think Kaspersky and Avira are better. I had a virus on my computer (Infected myself to find out how to remove) Almost 5 months ago. To this day MSE, will not see it. Though every other AV will freak out.
I hate how some people are judging MSE just because it's made by Microsoft. It's an AMAZING antivirus. Trust me, I dislike Microsoft as much as the next person, but this AV is so good. If I used an AV, I'd go with this one. I didn't find Nod32 to be that great. It had a limited interface (as in, not that many features) and the scans took a while, I remember.
I'd say MSE. I hated Nod32 when I used it...what a headache.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
I'm currently using Eset Smart Security, before that I used Security Essentials. I like both.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 43 Cyber Security Tools to Improve Your Network Security tk-hassan 0 644 01-29-2020, 04:00 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  ESET is blocking my website? BioHazaЯd™ 10 6,644 12-05-2011, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Jinu
  [Basic Security] Test Your Security Here cheeseburger 22 7,621 04-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  ESET Users: How do you configure ESET Smart Security? Kirk Gandril 0 985 06-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Kirk Gandril
  Microsoft Security Essentials [Download] Viciousness 9 3,412 11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Viciousness