Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having fun on my bike :)
Yep nearly cried myself when i smashed it. Still i did not drop it rather just smashed into side/back of a car so thankfully damage is bugger all. Could have been a far different outcome.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

How'd you manage that? Some clueless idiot in an automatic breaking too suddenly for the situation?
Just left work. And it was raining. So tyres were cold and wet. Come over a blind hill just after an intersection and was in right lane.
Well get over hill and a car is slowing. I start slowing and he just hits the anchors. Complete stop for no apparent reason.
I could not stop in time so tried to peel off to the left but not enough room. Only hit him at around 15kms i guess. But enough to cause $1200 damage on his car and even more i suspect on my bike.
Sickens me to admit it but it is effectively my fault entirely.
The Rules!

Regardless of the situation, and what stupid things the other driver was doing, if you ram up someones ass, its your fault!
I actually get the shits when people break really hard, especially when they just aren't thinking of other traffic. Another annoying thing is people not giving you any room for rollback whilst driving a manual car. If you roll back into them its your fault as well, and they'res no way you can proof how close they were to you!
Indeed mate. I took it on the chin and i must admit at the time i was quite upset.
The prick who i hit told me "I saw you in the mirror and wondered when you would stop so i stopped" or something to that effect.
My answer was well why the F U C K were you watching me and not infront of you!!!!
Still like i said i had to take it on the chin.
The Rules!

So he was watching you, and wondered when you were going to stop, so he stopped. Sounds like he did it on purpose!
Did you have a no-claim bonus or anything?
(12-26-2009, 09:49 PM)Extasey Wrote: This is what your bike reminded me of:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNin0ATI6Zg[/youtube]

Lol, that was great

Yea what a silly bastard. And the guy in the background who says something like "YEA" Yea my ass. He was ringing the poor bikes neck.
The Rules!

I loved the guy "your dads going to be so angry" and "that did not just happen did it?"
No, no it didn't. You where hallucinating.
(12-26-2009, 10:37 PM)Extasey Wrote: So he was watching you, and wondered when you were going to stop, so he stopped. Sounds like he did it on purpose!
Did you have a no-claim bonus or anything?

Insurance had expired about 8 weeks earlier lol. Oops. I was aware of that and did nothing about it. I was going to in the new year lol.
And yea i felt from the time it happened it was intentional. But like i said what can i do. Punch the crap out of him and i have an assault charge so i took it on the chin. Just gave him my details and then rode off.
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,886 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: spark™
  It's been fun Reality 10 2,136 04-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Dis on Kanye thread. (100% fun) Soundwave 4 964 12-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Soundwave
  ✘ ✘ Bad Translator Fun! ✘ ✘ JesusOfSuburbia 14 1,897 09-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Merky