Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having fun on my bike :)
Yeah, its bullshit. however, if you punched him before he managed to get your details and rode away, how are they going to find you Tongue
All you'll need to do is repair the damage and get that paint job a little bit quicker!
I was lucky as it did cross my mind. He had already wrote down my number plate. Its personalized. MGSXR easy to remember.
Because when i hit him and he was stationary (IN THE RIGHT LANE!!) i simply hit him and rolled over to gutter on left side and by that time i was in front of him by about 5 meters.
But its only a few bux at the end of the day i guess. Could have been far worse quite easily and for that im thankful.
I ride my bike really hard and to hit a car so slow is sort of ironic as often on this same piece of road i ride like a nutcase.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

And I bet he was more concerned about his car then he was about you, who had just flown off the bike, in front of his car!
Yep he was lol. He said straight away. "This is going to cost $2.5k because his car has censors on the bumper".
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Tell him to shove his censors up his ass Tongue
Like fudge, he stopped in the right lane, so I'm going to assume it was a 60/70/80 zone (more then 1 lane). Did it on purpose and all he cares about is his freakin rear censor, that I bet he needed cause hes a crap driver anyway. He's probably reversed into crap before because he knew the price of the repair Tongue
freakin dick.
I feel sorry for the tires. But, the cigarette makes it.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,876 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: spark™
  It's been fun Reality 10 2,136 04-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Dis on Kanye thread. (100% fun) Soundwave 4 964 12-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Soundwave
  ✘ ✘ Bad Translator Fun! ✘ ✘ JesusOfSuburbia 14 1,887 09-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Merky
  fun game Nemmyy 11 1,149 04-30-2010, 06:25 AM