Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My website
Apperently from an estimate from http://stimator.com/

My website is worth :

"danielbiocchi.110mb.com is worth $ :287,212"

I'm pretty positive it's just because of the 110mb.com, but how is it so much.

Also it said hackforums.net is worth 867 dollars and supportforums.net is over 4000 i think this is a cool website. Anyways i think its funny how it claims its work 287 grand.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
y0 my old website has 33,142$ and its ucoz ahahaha
Most of these types of websites are crap. A domain/sites value is only as much as someone is willing to pay for it. According to that site my undeveloped muil.net is worth $1,690. It's worth high xx but not no mid xxxx lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-25-2009, 12:29 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Most of these types of websites are crap. A domain/sites value is only as much as someone is willing to pay for it. According to that site my undeveloped muil.net is worth $1,690. It's worth high xx but not no mid xxxx lol.

I completely agree - how can a site value a domain anyway? The domain "apple.com" may be worth more to Apple (the company), as it is their brand name, than another buyer - so it's all proportionate. Nevertheless, I'll give it a go as it should give me a few moments of fun! Tongue
mcompute.co.uk is worth $169,042

Cool Big Grin
That doesn't mean anything. That website bases the amount it is worth of the name and not of any other factors. Let's say you want to buy a domain for your new hosting company but in the past the domain was used for a really bad bad bad hosting company or for any illegal purposes. That would make the domain drop a lot! Also traffic plays another important role ;).
(12-28-2009, 12:36 PM)vividWire Wrote: I completely agree - how can a site value a domain anyway? The domain "apple.com" may be worth more to Apple (the company), as it is their brand name, than another buyer - so it's all proportionate. Nevertheless, I'll give it a go as it should give me a few moments of fun! Tongue

It dosent do it just my doman, it checks everything.

Build
Popularity ect...
Yea it just some other site that checks that. (seems it does not work though)...
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
lol 200k .

Also would i get bots to check the site? As theres around 20million sites out there and they cant check them 1 by 1 can they Blink
(12-29-2009, 12:55 PM)Floydy Wrote: lol 200k .

Also would i get bots to check the site? As theres around 20million sites out there and they cant check them 1 by 1 can they Blink

??? wha