Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your speeding tickets.
I'm interested. I have never gotten a speeding ticket, but my friend got one going 130mph in a 55. Another got a 75 in a 25. So, i'm just wondering what yours were, and how much they were.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Haven't gotten one myself. Was in the car going 145 in a 60 zone.
Hadn't seen a cop all day, one pulls us over and then BAM 3 more come out of freakin no where. 3 years licence suspension for my mate.
After I got back from a deployments, they had changed the speed limit from 60 to 70 on a stretch of highway between post and the mall (only about 10 minutes from post). I was going 70 with my car full of other soldiers. I got pulled over and when the cop asked which unit I was in, he told me he wouldn't be giving me a ticket had I been in one of the other companys (that he was in before getting out). I said thank you when he gave me the ticket, and 3 days later (to give it time to be put into the system) I went down to the courthouse and told them I wanted to contest the ticket and I wanted the in car video and audio pulled for the hearing. They asked me on what grounds I was contesting the ticket (I was self represented) and I told them to play the video/audio. They heard the officer say those remarks, judge dismissed the case, and the officer got fired right there in the court room. Turns out he was still on probationary status.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Will not post any legal issues.. Ehhh, sorry.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Then why bother posting?
I was cruising down the highway at about 130 km/hr today and I came up to a group of traffic. Wondered what the hell was going on and realized there was a cop leading the pack. Followed for a little while staying out of site because we were all going 110 and my limit (P-Plater) was 90. The zone went from 110 to 80 pretty quickly due to grass cutting. The cop pulled over the bloke that was sitting next to him. I assume it was for not slowing quick enough, when the dick didn't even touch his breaks (was watching his tail lights).
Seems like he was abusing his power a bit there.
Correlation with a suggestion.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
BTW, my friend only got 6 months suspension and an $1800 fine. Must have had a good barrister :S
Stop spamming the boards.
Jesus Ex, thats a bit spendy. No licence revokes here, nor expensive tickets. Maybe $200.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I've only just begun to drive, but no tickets here. My brothers have gotten at least one each (ages 20 and 17), but I'm not into the whole suped up cars / drag racing / ect a lot of guys are into. I'm a fa.ggot though.
(12-27-2009, 11:37 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I've only just begun to drive, but no tickets here. My brothers have gotten at least one each (ages 20 and 17), but I'm not into the whole suped up cars / drag racing / ect a lot of guys are into. I'm a fa.ggot though.

Just because your a fa.ggot doesn't mean anything, don't be prejudice and stereotype yourself or the gay community.

I've had my share of speeding fines.