Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Why Are People So Anti Suicide?
(12-17-2009, 01:26 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Nah if you fly yourself, then you need to crash the plane, media will notice that and no free fall, if you just jump the pilot will never find out that you died!!!

Nope. You fly over the Atlantic and nobody will see the crash, which happened because you jumped out of the plane!
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Okay, lets tell my thinkings about suicide.
Altough I don't justify the suicide, but a lot of people look at suicide like exit from their problems, even and the biggest problems have answers. But really if someone is intent to do suicide, I will not stand on his way... that's his choice.
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
Because the mindset we have instilled.

If you don't see someone for 3 days. Its the same as being dead.
Death is an absolute nothingness. If you have the correct mindset that is.
Because life is good and people should like it and not suicide...
(12-24-2009, 08:48 AM)nextlive Wrote: Because life is good and people should like it and not suicide...

I would like to -REP you for this, but I will not do it!!!!

Life suck in every aspect, even if you live a nice life... it still sucks...
Someone who don't want to live anymore, will suffer more living the life than just ending it....
Life is nothing near good, it's just a time wasting bullshit.....
(12-24-2009, 09:03 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I would like to -REP you for this, but I will not do it!!!!

Life suck in every aspect, even if you live a nice life... it still sucks...
Someone who don't want to live anymore, will suffer more living the life than just ending it....
Life is nothing near good, it's just a time wasting bullshit.....
Aye, it is crap [mostly]. People just don't know how to find the little bit of happiness and joy that seems to pass by so fleetingly.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Sorry if this sounds far off, I didn't read the whole thread, but where I'm from helping someone commit suicide is against the law.
PM me for private, confidential support.
(12-24-2009, 11:12 AM)iPaNiK Wrote: Sorry if this sounds far off, I didn't read the whole thread, but where I'm from helping someone commit suicide is against the law.

OK, so people are against suicide because if they show their true beliefs, which might be just the contrary, then they'll get persecuted. I understand now.

And to the guy who said life is good, wake up please. Life is what you make it, and some people fail horribly at making it enjoyable, ergo suicide.
(12-24-2009, 11:15 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: OK, so people are against suicide because if they show their true beliefs, which might be just the contrary, then they'll get persecuted. I understand now.

And to the guy who said life is good, wake up please. Life is what you make it, and some people fail horribly at making it enjoyable, ergo suicide.
That's your answer.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-24-2009, 09:09 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Aye, it is crap [mostly]. People just don't know how to find the little bit of happiness and joy that seems to pass by so fleetingly.

It's not about that they don't know how to find it, I'm happy in my life..... But I see so much bullshit and feel so much different feelings and, and, and....
In my eyes life is pure waste of time even if it has a meaning...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 46,852 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,238 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 883 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,412 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,542 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine