Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Why Are People So Anti Suicide?
[Image: rs5xqr.png]
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
(12-17-2009, 12:41 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Yeah, that's right. But for example, if you WERE to do it via a train, you could assume any of these positions:

facing away from the train with your spine curved, so the train directly impacts your spin and snaps it.

or, face the train headfirst and slightly ben, so your back is curved and you are looking at the tracks. I assume the train would hit you headfirst and if your skull didn't shatter, your neck would at least snap.

Very true. But with the cliff / airplane you don't have to affect the lives of the train conductor who hits you.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Quote:Very true. But with the cliff / airplane you don't have to affect the lives of the train conductor who hits you.

Hm, that's right, although the pilot of a plane might feel responsible or whomever was accompanying you.
(12-17-2009, 01:02 PM)Rob Wrote: Very true. But with the cliff / airplane you don't have to affect the lives of the train conductor who hits you.

TBH, he wouldn't even feel it, not until he got to the end of the line, and scraped what little was left of you from the front of his train.
[Image: Lj]
Well that brings us to the other point, all those methods to kill your self mostly include other souls to vitness the happening.
That imo is not good, not if you really don't care.... You could destory that beings life by doing that....
Yeah that's why the cliff is one of the better ideas. Nobody has to be around for that or to find a body (if you do it in a remote enough place).
Robert Picard
(12-17-2009, 01:06 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Well that brings us to the other point, all those methods to kill your self mostly include other souls to vitness the happening.
That imo is not good, not if you really don't care.... You could destory that beings life by doing that....

Yep, you must also take into account who would find you, and is it better for you to just disappear, or have your family find you dead?
[Image: Lj]
(12-17-2009, 01:16 PM)Vorfin Wrote: Yep, you must also take into account who would find you, and is it better for you to just disappear, or have your family find you dead?

I would like said jump out of a plane inthe pacific ocean, disappeared and no one will ever find me!
(12-17-2009, 01:19 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I would like said jump out of a plane inthe pcific ocean, disappeared and no one will ever find me!

That's a good plan right there. There is still the matter of the pilot though. Unless you get a small plane, a pilots license, and fly yourself. Which is still possible if your planning long term.
Robert Picard
(12-17-2009, 01:24 PM)Rob Wrote: That's a good plan right there. There is still the matter of the pilot though. Unless you get a small plane, a pilots license, and fly yourself. Which is still possible if your planning long term.

Nah if you fly yourself, then you need to crash the plane, media will notice that and no free fall, if you just jump the pilot will never find out that you died!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 46,845 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,237 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 883 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winterâ„¢ 22 3,412 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,533 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine