Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiss VPS hosting?
I was recommend to check RegVPS.com as good VPS in Switzerland.
Is this a good option or I should continue my searching?
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Regvps.com linux vps. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from.
They responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away.
VPS plans from inet.ws (GMY0BX8CEL - 40% off for the first 3 months) and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.
I'd like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied RegVPS.com hosting user. Recommend their private vps.
My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online.
This is great, I love this web host. Regvps.com has fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swiss VPS from the right provider ... letmypeopleGo 0 309 01-06-2020, 08:18 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo