Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advantages of using VPS?
I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using VPS hosting solution.
Came across Exmasters.com and found out that they offer cheap vps hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about the quality of their services? Have you ever used them before?
Cheap VPS accounts are available form time-tested companies: coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)) and inet.ws.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.
Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'. Highly recommend Exmasters.com virtual private servers.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++
Really cool experience. Exmasters.com is the most reliable vps hosting service I have ever tried before. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
Highly recommended. Exmasters.com offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
Deals from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.