Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable vps host for Media?
I would like to find the most reliable place for media service.
Have seen Hostingsource.com offers nice vps hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
I thought of moving to other hosts but Hostnamaste.com openvz vps service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being Regvps.com linux vps customer. I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support. They keep upgrading accounts for free.
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? What's your hosting budget?

Feature-rich vps hosting solutions are offered by Profvds.com and also CoinsHosting.com providers.
They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.
VPS accounts from coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING : -50% OFF) and inet.ws (GMY0BX8CEL - 40% off for the first 3 months).
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 1 263 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 386 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 283 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 291 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable host for running a forum? Kdstack 6 326 01-03-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Mirandas