Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable server provider ...
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and ownwebservers.com, which way is better to follow and why?
I'd draw your attention to servers from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Never had any problems hosted multiple domains and service is good.
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them. Check out
1) Ownwebservers.com
2) QHoster.com
3) Speedhost.in
The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable.
We changed to GTHost.com dedicated servers about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
Not only that, but the staff is professional and they respect the customers. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.
Servers from planethoster.com and black.host are well-balanced and cheap.
Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.
I'm fully-satisfied with Zakservers.com service and highly recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers.
I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions. The site is always up. Pricing is cheap.
I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to NeironVPS.com was a clever decision...
I run my web sites on their dedicated hosting account - everything works fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 282 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Server provider ... need the best one ... Enteros 4 1,283 12-26-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 258 11-09-2023, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Right server provider ... Roisen 3 318 10-05-2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good game server provider offering Minecraft? Kdstack 3 394 02-14-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Enteros