Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Web Hosting Required
Hey dudes,
require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on hostnamaste.com hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
I can give Hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions, but they get a 5 out of 5 for service/helpdesk, without a doubt.
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com provide good and cheap hosting plans.
These people are very patient and assist wherever they can. A Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.
Cheap web hosting plans are available from qhoster.com and ownwebservers.com.
They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.
So far Hostnamaste.com kvm vps has been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
The add-ons work a high percentage of the time. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experience with Hostnamaste.com - I haven't had single problem yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ddos protected VPS required Tilsun 3 271 04-25-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 241 04-22-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 334 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 362 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 314 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo