Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with choosing a VPS host.
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage.
I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites.
I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $30 a month.
Do you know anything about QHoster.com vps hosting? Will it be worthy trying them?
I have heard and read a lot about QHoster.com. They are known as very good provider with the servers located in Europe. So if you are looking for US based hosting service I think that would be better to check and have a look at kvchosting.net.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all QHoster.com VPS hosting Plans.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
All in all, QHoster.com is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer.
This provider is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market of standard web hosts.
If you are looking for the best SSD VPS , than with no doubt it is https://www.kvchosting.net/
Several friends have moved their business sites to QHoster.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well. Good web host with reliable support!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 1 262 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 385 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  What should I know before choosing a host? Tilsun 4 362 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 289 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 371 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun