Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crysis
I've got a question. Sometimes in Crysis in the upper left hand part of the screen the colors jumble up and i have red blue and green....this is mostly just annoying but does effect my gameplay somewhat...Is this because of my graphics card? It stays cool (not hotter than 45 celcius) what is wrong?Bebe-pleure
I have no idea about this, but you may try to change screen resolution. I know this happens for many reasons, and the reason i know is because the card gets hot. What is your computer specs any way including Video card?
Stuck pixels is what it sounds like.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
8800 Gt Alpha Dog Superclocked, 70 GB Raptor HD, 500 Gb Western digital HD, e2160 cpu at 2 ghz,Sucky Mobo XD that only lets me overclock to 2ghz, and 4 gb of ddr2 ram
Does that happen for any game you play? if so then it appears as "ktmrider530" said, there may be some dead pixel on the screen. But first, I recommend you install latest update for your video driver. If you already have the latest version, uninstall and then reinstall.
thx i'll reinstall...now that i think about it it didn't happen till i installed new drivers that might help THX!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crysis x2 byrnesy8 11 900 12-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Last Post: QBANBOY407