Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canada dedicated servers?
We are a medium sized game hosting company, primarily dealing with Minecraft servers. We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our Minecraft hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.

Requirements:
Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex)
32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options
Any info on GTHost.com dedicated servers? Are they trustworthy?
Any recommendations?
Check out servers from planethoster.com as they are well-balanced and low cost.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
I am so glad I found GTHost.com dedicated hosting provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients. Their tools are great.
When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. I'm 100% satisfied - highly recommend GTHost.com instant server hosting services to others.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
Glad to find GTHost.com Canada web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Like their instant servers in 18 locations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canada dedicated hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 313 12-20-2022, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I want dedicated server in Canada Adnorips 5 452 12-07-2022, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Tilsun