Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any VPS with GOOD uptime?
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about OBhost.net VPS hosting solutions?
Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?
Give GTHost.com VPS a try. The service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best.
VPS plans from kvchosting.net are worth trying. They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Give Profvds.com a try. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
This web host has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it. OBhost.net is easy to use openvz vps hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net accounts are worth trying.
Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.
VPS accounts from qhoster.com (VPS10OFF - 10% off) and hosting.co.uk (HOSTINGUK10 - 10% off) are full-featured and cheap.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS with good uptime and fast speed Tilsun 3 237 04-05-2024, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Tilsun 6 315 01-18-2024, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  VPS host with GOOD uptime? Tilsun 7 453 10-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Requirements: 40 gigs of space. GOOD uptime hosting? Kdstack 4 372 09-08-2023, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Good VPS for Ashburn? Adnorips 6 434 08-18-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo