Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Dedicated server
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on Datapacket.net server hosting solutions? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Thank you.
Dedicated servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.
Very happy with Datapacket.net and would not hesitate to recommend their dedicated hosting packages. Good pricing, features and many resources.
Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. They've gone out of their way to help me even when the problem was my own lack of knowledge.
Well, Datapacket.net dedicated hosting service itself seems to be faster than other hosts I've used in the past.
Plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full-featured and servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 0 65 Yesterday, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 3 264 04-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 368 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 349 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 302 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo