Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a dedicated server in India
I need a dedicated server in India.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.

Any suggestions please?
Dedicated servers from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
Well-ballanced web server packages you'll find here:
1) Kvchosting.net
2) GTHost.com
3) Speedhost.in
IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are the best to have a deal with.
So I could say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.
Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by Hostnamaste.com - extremely helpful.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. Their openvz vps servers are fast.
Servers from hostingsource.com ( dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and kvchosting.net are well-balanced and low cost.
I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 0 67 Yesterday, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 3 264 04-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 368 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 349 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 302 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo