Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting services in Europe?
I have 5 blogs that i need to host preferable in Europe because of the location of my visitors.
How is netshop-isp.com.cy hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com hosting services are the best in the whole IT industry.
I always recommend them. Currently, my company is with them too. They have been great tools for us, we host several pages for different customers and they're happy so we're happy.
The technical support team is by far the best I have ever dealt with. You can start with Free VPS Trial now.
I use netshop isp web host for one site, but keeping my other sites elsewhere for now, till I experience more from this host.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
Well, netshop-isp.com.cy is the best I have ever used before. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 6 1,558 08-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Server hosting solutions in Europe? Adnorips 3 1,100 06-02-2023, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need hosting that is fast for Europe? Tilsun 4 274 12-23-2022, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Europe VPS hosting solutions? Mirandas 4 327 11-15-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  good hosting for clients in the USA and Europe? Mirandas 3 302 10-17-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Adnorips