Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In search of for US Dedicated server
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on GTHost.com server hosting solutions in US?

Thank you.
I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. GTHost.com is fantastic host with great people and would not hesitate to recommend their instant servers.
Have a look at dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT world.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.
QHoster.com and planethoster.com serveres are well-balanced and cheap.
Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.
I'm lucky having found GTHost.com - these guys are professionals. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 3 236 04-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 331 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 343 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 301 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  What is Dedicated Server: Explore the Best Operating Systems for Your Server tk-hassan 0 1,895 06-12-2023, 04:54 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan