Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap reliable hosting is needed
I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
What are your views on QHoster.com hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.
Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Rockhoster.com is the best host I have ever used before. The reliability has been excellent and customer support outstanding.
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All QHoster.com cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I'm extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
Cheap shared accounts are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the prices are great!
I take a fresh air after the support!!! My business is secure with Greenwebpage.com web host.
It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers. Awesome host and service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 293 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 264 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 255 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 271 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 264 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo