Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to Choose Dedicated Server
Have seen some good points on GTHost.com hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
I've checked some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.
How is their management? Where can I find reviews about them?
Hosting services from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
24/7 technical support
30-day money-back guarantee
Free daily backups and many others.
It happened so that I signed up for GTHost instant server in November 2022 and it's been an excellent experience. I enjoy the up close and personal approach of the administrators and the support is always fast and accurate. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.
I've been with GTHost.com for a while to appreciate their professionalism. Simple hosting tools and panels, easy to work and having options to retain flexibility.
Good Servers: Hardware matters, old vintage slow and outdated severs may not be able to handle modern day websites.
Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
The support is OK. They are pretty fast and responsive. It does take a little of your brain with their help to solve some problems.
Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced with high uptime.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance. Highly recommend https://gthost.com/instant-servers/
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com servers are well-balanced and worth trying.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 3 236 04-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 331 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 343 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 301 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  What is Dedicated Server: Explore the Best Operating Systems for Your Server tk-hassan 0 1,895 06-12-2023, 04:54 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan