Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
planethoster.com vs hostnamaste.com
Which server should I have a deal with - planethoster.com or hostnamaste.com?
You can trust Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server - These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com.
They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.
I took the plunge with GTHost.com instant server hosting and haven't regret a thing. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.
Now I have already transferred my other blogs to this decent host. Highly recommend Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS solutions.
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
I would like to sincerely thank the guys from Hostnamaste.com for the excellent service they provide.
As for support, I never encountered any serious problems with their staff. I can access my vps from any computer and it has never failed on me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  owned-networks.net vs planethoster.com Enteros 7 291 02-01-2024, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  planethoster.com vs owned-networks.net letmypeopleGo 5 354 12-08-2023, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  planethoster.com vs hostsailor.com Schamp 5 398 07-04-2023, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  brixly.uk vs planethoster.com letmypeopleGo 3 411 04-11-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  hostsailor.com vs hostnamaste.com Schamp 4 137 07-20-2022, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Tilsun