Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some work.
Yeah thats fair enough, as I said, I believe you made them so I don't care. Just in case someone challenges you.
Why would he need to watermark it? I've never in my life watermarked anything I've ever made. I think it's really annoying to see a watermark on a piece of artwork that isn't going to be sold or anything. (except Conspiracy's watermark was really well done and became a part of the art itself)

Anyways, the two sigs look really nice. I especially like the Iron Man one; the color scheme is very appealing. The banner is really odd and doesn't show a whole lot of effort was put towards the composition. The (vector?) lightbulb needs a little more detail in the screw part, and the "flower" bubble things are just poorly made.

And as a graphic designer, you have to open yourself up to criticism and maybe critique other designers yourself! It's good to have an open mind in this sort of thing. I'm not saying you have to follow every picky detail of someone else's ideas, because then you'd be giving up your own graphic style. Just listen and don't be so aggressive. If you don't want critique, don't post em.

It is entirely your choice to not upload the .PSD files or watermark them. Do whatever you want, because that kind of stuff isn't critique or advice. There isn't really a reason to believe you didn't make those images, in my opinion.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(12-14-2009, 04:23 PM)JDBar Wrote: Why would he need to watermark it? I've never in my life watermarked anything I've ever made. I think it's really annoying to see a watermark on a piece of artwork that isn't going to be sold or anything. (except Conspiracy's watermark was really well done and became a part of the art itself)

Anyways, the two sigs look really nice. I especially like the Iron Man one; the color scheme is very appealing. The banner is really odd and doesn't show a whole lot of effort was put towards the composition. The (vector?) lightbulb needs a little more detail in the screw part, and the "flower" bubble things are just poorly made.

And as a graphic designer, you have to open yourself up to criticism and maybe critique other designers yourself! It's good to have an open mind in this sort of thing. I'm not saying you have to follow every picky detail of someone else's ideas, because then you'd be giving up your own graphic style. Just listen and don't be so aggressive. If you don't want critique, don't post em.

It is entirely your choice to not upload the .PSD files or watermark them. Do whatever you want, because that kind of stuff isn't critique or advice. There isn't really a reason to believe you didn't make those images, in my opinion.

Thanks mate! This is REALLY the type of reply I've been looking for. I appreciate it. I can take CnC like yours, I just hate it when some newbie comes along saying my work sucks...

Actually, the flower like things were supposed to be stickers, lol...
Omni said he liked it so I'm gonna keep it that way I think... Smile
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Great job! Thanks for sharing you work Smile
(12-15-2009, 07:18 AM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: Great job! Thanks for sharing you work Smile

This is only my graphics, my web design portfolio is coming soon.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
I like both!