Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want dedicated server in Canada
Hello,
I want dedicated server in Canada, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 50-80$, Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?
I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
Superb features, service, and quality. The price for GTHost.com instant servers (starting from $54/mo) is great. I'll stay a long-term customer..
The techs at GTHost.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.
ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.
As an aternative, can recommend QHoster.com Canada servers. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 313 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 1 226 03-21-2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 4 321 10-11-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 295 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Canada dedicated servers? Adnorips 4 400 08-29-2023, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Tilsun