Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Host with Responsive Support?
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in the USA. I need stable server with 2 tbs of space, 24 gbs of RAM and 50000 gbs of bandwidth.
Hostforweb.com was recommended to me as a good option.
They are offering specials: https://www.hostforweb.com/dedicated/
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.
My VPS is very quick. Hostforweb.com price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and rock-solid.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!
Services from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
The accessories and equipment for the control and management of the account are also exemplary. All in all - it´s a real deal worth the invested money.
I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with SSD CLOUD web host.
They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
When I was looking for a VPS, Hostforweb.com seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
On top of all that their prices are incredible and if you search carefully you can find some awesome coupon codes to get you free domains for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap Host with Responsive Support? Adnorips 5 454 04-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap VPS in NL + 24/7 tech support? Mirandas 4 813 12-26-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Cheap VPS from a trustworthy host Krator 5 911 01-29-2018, 03:58 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,138 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  US Cheap Shared and Reseller Hosting | From $2.95/Month | Day and Night Support PlotHost 2 675 02-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Crystal