Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS in EU on sweet terms
Comparing deals from legionbox.com and serverhino.com, which plan would you stick to?
Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with llhost-inc.eu team. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Very happy with NetShop ISP VPS hosting and would not hesitate to recommend them.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
VPS accounts from operavps.com are full-featured and cheap.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.
I am so glad I found this provider and will be recommending hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS to all my friends and clients.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
Plans from legionbox.com and serverhino.com are worthwhile.
Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.
I'm really happy with exmasters.com VPS hosting in Europe and the USA, almost never any issues.
Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.