Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there
Hi,

It's me, destroyer! I thought about registering at these wonderful forums since I'm a frequent firefox user. Another reason: FFW is very kind! Tongue

Well done.

Maybe a little more info about me:

I live in Belgium, I'm 17 years old and I'm studying Latin and modern languages. I like to play basketball and I go out whenever I can.

That'll be mostly it...

If you've any other questions, just ask.

destroyer
Hey, destroyer! Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us! Big Grin
~ FFW
Welcome Destroyer,
I'm the resident Apple Computer user.
I'm one of the few testing Firefox 3 because of the native Apple, Aqua Form Controls it has.
When it comes out in general release it's going to transform everything on the web.
Once again welcome.
Cool
Hello destroyer welcome to the forum. Hope you have a wonderful and most fun time here.

Look around and see the posts but most of all have a good time, learn things you never knew.

And again welcome to the forum
PoisonDart Wrote:Hello destroyer welcome to the forum. Hope you have a wonderful and most fun time here.

Look around and see the posts but most of all have a good time, learn things you never knew.

And again welcome to the forum
Hey PoisonDart. Nice to see you back. Big Grin
~ FFW
It's nice to be back. Figure this place could use a bit of a wake up call. Seems like you post to yourself. So might as well give you someone else to post to.
Good idea. I am hoping to find a way to bring more members in and encourage more discussions. If you have any suggestions please post them here --> http://firefox.8ez.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=97 ! Big Grin
~ FFW
I have put in a few so you should go check them out. They might hopefully help get a few members to post on here.
Destroyer welcome to the forum.

[Image: welcome159.gif]