Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to break my Facebook habit
(12-28-2009, 01:21 PM)Treblez Wrote: ye.. the new joke around here is: "Ill be in Facebook" or "lets meet in Facebook".. still hadn't tried it but a friend of mine says it sux. I dont wanna del my acc cuz FB is the only way to connect with some of my friends. I tried a random pass, i tried edit the hosts file, i tried programs to block it..doesnt help - Im simply addicted.. but what I figured out is to make a substitute of it. Tomboy>new note and name it www.facebook.com hehe .. so i open the note and type what Im thinking in the moment - this way I dont embarrass myself when having a hangover (holidays u kno) and I dont nag my friends with my sarcastic comments lol... anyway.. this is a madness - people are bringing around their cameras for the soul purpose of taking photos for their FB(i) lol ..
honestly FB got more records than the FBI nowadays.. I feel like a f****n celebrity - and Im not even pretty -Im on so many pictures lol... I even got a friend of mine who was complaining that she cant think of more names for her albums .. i rediscovered IRC and Xchat especially - great proggy - i recommend it strongly

Maybe you should try and get some of your friends on MSN. Its a lot better IMO. You can focus on other things, but still casually talk (or webcam) in a little window. Smile
I guess thats a good way to break your habit.....who gets hooked on facebook though haha ?
(12-11-2009, 10:17 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Open your HOSTS file (if you're on Windows) and add this entry:

127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
Only thing i can think of.
Block it or delete your account, simple?
Get my avatars here.
Facebook has stages of addiction. You start to like it, Then you become obsessed, then you realise that its a waste of bandwidth. Simple.
-Poppins Smile.
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
I don't think we have to post here anymore guys, this was from December -.-
[Image: gfxbanner.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I break up with her? roody poo 3 692 10-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Last Post: 90k
  I've just had a kind of break down.. K3STR3Lx 6 1,141 09-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Last Post: D3xus