Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy?
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
What can you say about Hostmines and their Starter Plan - $1 for 1st year?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend Hostmines.com cheap web hosting to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.
Their customer support is far superior to others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).
Try cheap hosting from hostingsource.com and brixly.uk.
They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Can also recommend hostforweb.com feature-rich hosting solutions. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
Monsterhost.com and hosting.uk plans are worth trying.
The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.
One thing I must say about hostmines.com linux web hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
Cheap hosting plans are available from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk.
They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 2 231 Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 293 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 255 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Cheap reliable hosting is needed Mirandas 5 460 04-21-2023, 03:43 AM
  Any good, reliable web hosting with great support? Tilsun 3 419 12-26-2022, 04:18 AM