Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browser Redirect...Please help!!!!
I been having this problem for months now.I can run Hijack this.I really need help with this.It's very,very annoying.SadSadSad
try cleaning your pc , with some av software , or do the system restore..
best way is to install good spyware scanner and antivirus software clean your pc and then make repair with windows xp cd , or download updates for your windows and browser.. also try cleaning your cookies m and purge DNS cash with this command in run
ipconfig /flushdns
I had this problem with firefox, i un-installed and re-installed and it worked fine.
Run a full scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, and try to use an online scanner such as ESET.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
prob be a dns trojan.
try superantispyware.

i only use it against trojans like that.
It is most likely just an edited host file. No need for anti-virus just change the host file back to normal. You people are really on edge with pushing AV where it's not needed chill.
(12-11-2009, 11:07 PM)Acekidd01 Wrote: Run a full scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, and try to use an online scanner such as ESET.

I suggest the same and ESET should be run first.
Good and Bad you Decide.
SupermanDevlish
Hello;

Post an HJT scan, I'd like to just review your logs if possible.

Thank you.
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
with this (https://addons.mozilla.org/el/firefox/addon/60) you can disable redirections

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Importance of a Good Browser Poppins 1 762 04-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Last Post: eXe