Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honest web hosts avilable in the market?
Hey guys

I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 70 gbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy-to-use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Any info on zappiehost.com New Zealand VPS hosting? Can I trust them?

Thanks.
Nothing bad about the host you are asking about, but still recommend you to broaden your search. Take a look at QHoster.com hosting solutions - they have stable servers in New Zealand.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Yeah, agree, the comparison will help you to choose a good host. Try also NetShop-isp.com.cy - they offer nice specials.
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Hosts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!
I know OBhost.net web host offers multiple locations to choose from. Easy to use, friendly interface.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 393 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 337 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any great VPS hosts? Kdstack 5 292 11-21-2022, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Mirandas 3 316 05-30-2022, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Honest web hosts avilable in the market? Mirandas 4 343 04-22-2021, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Adnorips