Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe
Hi,

I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy EU server hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Happy using NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting service. Uptime is perfect. It's good cheap hosting.
Well, netshop-isp.com.cy has been totally amazing, and understanding with all my questions and hosting needs.
I started with a shared plan, then moved on to a reseller, without any problems. Billing is also very nice.
Plans from hostingsource.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.
Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
NetShop ISP web host has impressed me so much over the past 4 years that I have given up my shared hosting and use them exclusively.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,444 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need hosting for Huge traffic web site Adnorips 4 354 04-05-2023, 12:14 AM
  Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime? Adnorips 3 312 03-09-2023, 05:45 AM
  Looking for high traffic VPS (Windows) Tilsun 1 301 11-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Web host with good pricing, server stability? Mirandas 4 312 05-30-2022, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Adnorips