Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any expert's help to choose the host?
Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
I was suggested to check OBhost.net hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?
I especially love hostnamaste.com hosting and their tech support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Awesome web hosting provider! Great to work with.
Attractive plans are available from qhoster.com and brixly.uk as they are full-featured and cheap.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.
Try accounts from scalahosting.com as their servers are stable with hoigh speed, they have user-friendly SPanel and prices are competitive.
Excellent performance combined with the best value around. I am happy running my sites with Rockhoster.com provider.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any help to choose a reliable web host? Kdstack 3 223 03-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I need to choose the best host Tilsun 7 475 10-08-2020, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  3v-host , Serverpoint or INSIGHT WEB HOSTING ? need help to choose Kdstack 3 570 10-09-2018, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need help to choose the host: Aspnix or Centohost Kdstack 4 505 05-17-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Any trust review hosting sites? I need to choose SEO host Mirandas 5 415 09-02-2016, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Roisen