Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jollyworkshosting.com vs exmasters.com
If you have to select the best VPS account, which plan would you sign up with - either jollyworkshosting.com or exmasters.com?
VPS plans from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are full-featured and inexpensive.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..
No doubt, jollyworkshosting.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
I can proudly say I am hosted by exmasters.com web host. They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
Quite happy with them. I chose exmasters.com vps hosting account after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about the service and thought gee I wish I had their problems. I have never been aware of downtime.
Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting providers do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with exmasters.com VPS hosting. Recommended.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  asvhost.com vs jollyworkshosting.com letmypeopleGo 4 209 09-23-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  hostingsource.com vs jollyworkshosting.com letmypeopleGo 6 205 09-13-2021, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Exmasters - is it reliable dedicated server host? Tilsun 3 533 10-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Roisen