Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right and cheap VPS account to buy ...
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu are provided on lovely conditions and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?
I really appreciate all the work that kvchosting.net does for me. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.8% of the time).
They still have very cheap pricing and I like it. They pass on great savings to me.
Being able to call a live person by phone when you feel frustrated like sometimes happens when developing new sites and having always a timely response to support tickets is essential for our operation and my work enjoyment. I donĀ“t have strong enough words to describe how happy I am with the service I am receiving from kvchosting.net and they get my absolute highest rating!
Big thank you to all of the staff at Kvchosting.net who put up with my constant questions. Literally signed up in the morning and by the afternoon I have full business emails, a website and hosting, and I didn't pay anyone to design it. Happy days! If you're ever in town drink on me!
Cheap VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com and vpsblocks.com.au.
Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.
I'm hosting multiple domains at kvchosting.net ssd hosting account. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.
I think both of them kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu are good enough. Just first one is based and can be considered as good service of USA and the other one is pretty good for Europe location.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent Forex VPS account ... letmypeopleGo 4 320 11-30-2023, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap VPS provider ... Enteros 4 478 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 462 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  VPS which is cheap and reliable ... Roisen 5 404 02-24-2023, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  I'm looking for cheap vps/vds Adnorips 2 260 01-19-2023, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Mirandas