Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap VPS account to sign up with ...
VPS plans from QHoster.com and Luxhosting.lu are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?
KVChosting.net and luxhosting.lu VPS accounts are worthwhile.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.
Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

Finally I have found a good home for my sites. QHoster.com web host is really professional.
This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
Try VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostround.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
The speed of their hardware is excellent and their infrastructure is quite stable. The response time is unparalleled and I believe this level service is much better than what you would find with a multibillion dollar megacorp hosting provider.
I started using QHoster.com web host 6 months ago on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine. I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge.
I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth and other resources you get.
Totally impressed with QHoster.com web hosting services. As for their network and server uptime, they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 448 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Decent Forex VPS account ... letmypeopleGo 4 370 11-30-2023, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Mirandas
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 216 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 287 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Cheap VPS provider ... Enteros 4 526 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Tilsun