Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDos Protected bitcoin VPS hosting?
Hello,
I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. DDos Protection. Pay with Bitcoins
Found Libertyvps.net via Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
What are your suggestions for the list?
My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation...
Finally, I found a perfect place for hosting my web sites - it is Libertyvps.net web host with stable NL servers.
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.
I needed a good cheap hosting, however have not required too much space and bandwidth. After research of available hosting providers, I have chosen Libertyvps.net because they offer cheap shared hosting plans based on SSD Storage... I have never experienced any downtime so far, quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly!
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com accounts are worth trying.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
As for their network and server uptime, they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
I have been using Libertyvps.net Bitcoin Offshore VPS hosting service for 8 months - everything works well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ddos protected VPS required Tilsun 1 107 04-18-2024, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Hosting for Video Bitcoin VPS? Kdstack 6 382 11-03-2023, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Bitcoin vps required Adnorips 5 294 05-31-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  VPS with ddos protection? Adnorips 5 366 05-26-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Looking for Bitcoin dedicated server with ddos Protection Adnorips 3 316 05-04-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun