Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting with fast servers?
Hi,

I am going to host a big forum in Mexico and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
The best website hosting solutions are: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!
The customer service has been great for us. We're just a bunch of radio people trying to understand the online marketplace and digitalserver.com.mx has been a great help in our online journey.
They are doing a fantastic job at keeping low cost full featured Web hosting. We are certain our clients will agree that you are a rare and wonderful find.
Go ahead, digitalserver.com.mx is a nice option. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for nontechies like me).
All in all, I am glad. Digitalserver.com.mx Mexico hosting service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites.
Plans from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com are the best to have a deal with.
So fast, courteous and knowledgeable they are!
Phenomenal Customer Service!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need hosting that is fast for Europe? Tilsun 4 265 12-23-2022, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Hosting with fast servers? Kdstack 5 220 05-28-2021, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  FAST SWITZERLAND Virtual Servers - VPS - CRYPTO CURRENCIES ACCEPTED. mediv 0 310 01-06-2020, 04:32 PM
Last Post: mediv
  Fast dedicated server hosting required Mirandas 3 809 11-22-2018, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Best (stable, fast) hosting for my 5 sites? Mirandas 5 1,058 11-02-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Roisen