Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good solutions for managing WordPress websites?
Decided to make a notion on all possible solutions available for managing Wordpress sites.
One of my co-workers found flatsite.com - it’s an all in one-platform used to build and manage WordPress websites.
Could you share your views about it?
Any alternatives?
Agencies will especially like the ability to add their clients to teams so that they can manage their own sites.
Flatsite.com is the best Platform To Manage WordPress Websites. Cashing does help to load pages fast but pulling information from dynamic websites makes visitors hit speed bumps, loose focus and bounce.
Support is great. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. You can get started with FLATsite.com by signing up for the free 7-day trial on their website: https://flatsite.com/free-trial/
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%.
FLATsite.com automatically generates static HTML, retaining website’s design and bringing page load times down to record speeds (Your SEO team will kiss you for this!).
Plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting For Ecommerce Websites? Tilsun 7 434 07-28-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Hosting For Ecommerce Websites? Kdstack 7 1,668 07-12-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Good Webhoster for Wordpress site? Tilsun 6 321 01-04-2023, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Good server hosting solutions in the USA? Kdstack 3 179 07-29-2022, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Good hosting with server managing in South Africa? Mirandas 4 168 05-30-2022, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Adnorips